Out of stock
Color Wheel For mixing different colors. Find your specific color by using this simple color wheel guide.
$9.95 – $17.95
.025 HEX Fluorescent GLITTER
- 112 Super Soft
- 142 Super Soft/Low Odor/Ultra Clear
- 152 Soft
- 212 Medium
- 242 Medium/Low Odor/Ultra Clear
- 262 Medium / Saltwater
- 312 Saltwater
- 342 Hard/Low Odor/UltraClear
- 362 Saltwater Super Tough
$4.95 – $19.99
Hanging Bait Bags - Laminated 3 x 3 4 x 4 5 x 3 6 x 4 7 x 4.25 8 x 5 9 x 4 12 x 4
Pump Warranty Information: Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
- If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
- These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
- When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result from the first use.)
- To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.